|(Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Their school colors. South Carolina’s school colors are garnet and black. I know my rant has just begun, but I’ll pause so everyone can look up what garnet looks like because nobody actually knows what color that is? Now that we've all educated ourselves on garnet, we can move on. Garnet is basically burgundy so both of their school colors are dark which is dumb.
- They live in South Carolina. Yes, players are recruited from all across the country, but during the school year, the players live in South Carolina where it is warm year round - at least compared to Michigan - and rarely snows. People in Michigan may be used to the cold, but that doesn't mean we don’t dislike it and despise everyone that lives in warmer climates.
- Their mascot. First of all, I'm bitter because I wish Michigan had a mascot. Second, they seriously couldn't come up with anything better than Cocky? To all the students yelling "Go Cocks" and then giggling at football games, you're hilarious and very mature. Don't get me started on what I think about the 'We Love Our Cocks' shirts! I bet parents love explaining why that shirt is so funny.
- Their school abbreviation. YOU ARE NOT USC. University of Southern California is USC so how do you shorten University of South Carolina? You don’t and that is annoying.
- They’re in the SEC. I don’t feel the need to explain myself here.
Guest post by Brandon Parks from Wolverine Planet, an online store that carries Michigan apparel for men, women, and kids as well as Michigan merchandise for your home, office and car!